I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Ohhh I wanna try!
All toasty and warm!
Waist: 30.5” (-1.5”)
Bust: 36” (-2”)
Hips: 42” (-1”)
Thigh: 25” (-2”)
Arm: 11.5” (-.5”)
Stomach: 41” (-2.5”)
Total inches lost: 9.5”
If I lost about 5.5 pounds every month for the next 8 months I would be at my “goal weight” of 130 pounds. 8 months is not that far away. That’s in this year. I realize there is a good chance is could take longer than that because of various setbacks I’m sure I will encounter, but still, it just makes this all seem a lot more achievable.
I’m currently having one of those burst of motivation moments, so that’s why I decided to create my weight-loss journal, to attempt to bottle it up and keep it around!
Current weight: 172.4 lbs
Weight loss total: 2.1 lbs
Even though I am super bloated from it being that time, and my eating being a bit off the past few days, still an overall loss. About to go do some meal prepping for the week. I plan on kicking some major ass this week eating/workout wise. In case anyone was interesting in knowing.
Decided to pick up these two products that I haven’t tried before:
I assembled my ingredients to make a bowl. Instructions for he Qi’a was to add two tablespoons with 4-5 tablespoons of milk and let it sit for a couple minutes to thicken up.
And the finished product:
It was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed it. And very filling!
I spent a good chunk of yesterday making myself a weightloss/get healthy journal to track my weight, measurements, foods, exercises, goals and everything else along the way.
And today I’m going to start using it!
Lezzz do this.
Oh hello. Dis mah face.